Playing Parx today? Check out today’s piece by Andrew Rdesinski
Follow him on Twitter at : Phillyboy415
Parx Racing 9/21/21
Parx Full Card Plays
Race 1: #6 Nico Bree N Teej
- Nico Bree N Teej should be lone speed here today. Lupe Guerrero is on fire as of late and Luis Rivera has been riding very well also. This horse was wide and eventually stopped against tougher and also that was his first race off of a 3 month layoff. Today he should be more fit and able to hold the lead.
Race 2: #3 Verrazano Vittoria
- Verrazano Vittoria should be close to the lead if not on the lead today. Salgado and Freddy Velazquez have connected on nothing but winning horses lately. I think Salgado will be aggressive with this horse today and the horse gets the return of the whip today. This horse also just likes Parx more than any other track.
Race 3: #6 American Quality
- American Quality is another lone speed horse for Lupe Guerrero today. Luis Rivera also rides this one. This horse drifted out bad last time out but I think this field isn’t as strong as that field last time out. Luis Rivera has been very strong on the lead lately and I think today this horse can go gate to wire.
Race 4: #2 Reach for Thestars
- Reach for Thestars is dropping to the bottom level finally and i think this level is fit for her. These connections are also on fire as of late. This is also her second start going two turns which I like. She should be more fit today and should benefit off the drop.
Race 5: #4 Alfatei
- Alfatei should get a perfect pace collapse today. Ruben Silvera is the strongest rider at Parx right now and him hopping aboard this horse should only help improve this horse. I think Ruben Silvera will have this horse in the most ideal spot today for a win.
Race 6: #4 Uncle Ernie
- Uncle Ernie might get the perfect trip here today. Last time out he was pressured all the way around and ended up getting tired late and finishing 3rd. Today he shouldn’t be pressured at all and should be able to go gate to wire. Hopefully Jorge Vargas Jr. can get this horse comfortable on the lead today.
Race 7: #5 Sisi
- Sisi is shipping in from Churchill today for Saffie Joseph jr. Ruben Silvera gets the call for this mount and I think that is an amazing sign as Ruben usually rides the good horses when they ship in. This horse faced tougher in debut and 2nd time out this horse should be more focused and ready to win.
Race 8: #8 Son of a Saint
- Son of a Saint just missed last time out in the slop. Today he gets a fast track which he seems to enjoy more. Ten Strike Racing has been putting their horses in the right spots as of late and Jorge Gonzalez has been on fire lately as well. This horse shouldn’t be as wide today either hopefully and if he gets a good trip should run well.
Race 9: #4 B B’s Rocket
- B B’s Rocket should benefit off the barn switch back to Ralph Riviezzo. This horse also will be dropping out of stakes company and back to a condition in which she qualifies for. I think she will be forwardly placed today and should be able to run better today.
Race 10: 11 Silver Dagger
- Silver Dagger is a huge fan of the Parx turf. Jamie Ness and Ruben Silvera are just much the best when they hook up at Parx and this horse should be forwardly placed from the 11 hole. If he can sit a good trip, he will be hard to beat today.