Click on the blue link above for the full article where I dive into three horses from the late part of today’s card at Santa Anita and make the following cases:
- Race 7: A Case For #9 Castle (7/2 ML)
- Key angles: Ability off layoff, figure disparity, condition book options, recent works
- Race 8: A Case Against #3 Brandothebartender (3/1ML)
- Key Angles: Little evidence pointing to figure improvement, Camera shy, coming off race with favorable race flow and clean trip
- Race 9: A Case For #5 Golden Journey (15/1 ML)
- Key angles: Rapid morning improvement, 2 sprints to a route, trainers sweet spot, pedigree.
Good luck to horseplayer nation and fans today.