Race 7: Mdn 6.5f (T, outer)
- A+/Most Logical: #1 In My Opinion (3-1) Had a bad trip coming off the long layoff. Last out closed into the slow pace and almost got the job done. With the outer 6.5f configuration, this one fits perfectly.
- A/Next Best: #5 Using Coconuts (6-1) Josie Carroll is an amazing 33% coming second off the layoff. Last out really made up great ground while running into the hottest part of the race. I would hope to see a bit more early speed used with this one as there’s minimal pace signed on again today.
- B/Consideration: #12 Reciprocal (10-1) Might just get loose her as there’s zero pace signed on.
Race 8: MOC $40k 5f (T, inner)
- A/Best Value: #1 Kawacatoose (8-1) Last race was a good one. Had to be used early out of the gate to establish position, dropped back around turn, made another move to try and close the gap. TimeFormUS has this one improving in each of this geldings three starts.
- A/Most Logical: #8 Passthepuddinpleaz (3-1) Ran an impressive race last out, making the move that broke apart the race. Ran well down the lane as well. With a smidge shorter, I think this one can stalk right off the pace and make a late move.
- B/Consideration: #6 Lord of Legends (6-1) If can return to form on the prior turf sprints, this one might be loose.
Race 9: ALW 6f (AW)
- A/Most Logical: #9 Lenny K (7/2) This race will shape perfectly for this one. With all the inside speeds, this runner will get a nice pace to run into. Overall TimeFormUS figures continue to improve in all five starts. Stein stays aboard.
- A/Next Best: #2 Aim for the Sky (5/2) If no one presses the pace this one will be tough to catch as they turn for home.
- B/Consideration: #3 Hurricane Dancer (12-1) Could really be anything after earning that 85 Beyer. Hernandez stays aboard to setup for a stalking style running. Runner is 3 for 5 at Woodbine so hard to not use in rolling picks at the price this one will be.
Race 10: Clm $25k 8f (T, inner)
- A/Most Logical: #10 Rapunzel’s Dream (4-1) Has been trying to close into Blue fractions in the past two starts. Today projects to have plenty of pace to run into. The level fits perfect for the N3L.
- A/Next Best: #1 Cool Society (5-1) Four year old looks to be rounding into form. Graduated from the N2L ranks in the last race. That race was fairly impressive running strongly down the lane with a decent quicken.
- A/Consideration: #5 Capable (15-1) Overall figures fit and has enough early speed to be in touch with the front pack. Has done some of this one’s best running over the inner.